I know I can’t be the only one that often thinks about what they would do differently if they could go back to when they were younger. All the things you would have done differently, and it eats are you sometimes,because who knows where you be now, if only you’d changed thungs, or could tell yourself something that you know now.
1) Keep dancing ! When I was younger I loved to dance and know I needed to take more classes and get fit, but I told myself I wasn’t good enough, so I stopped. I’ve regretted it ever since.
2) Get fit and healthy while your still young! I am only 22, but I’m 250lbs, type 2 diabetic and unfit. And if only I had started taking my health seriously when I was 16-17, I wouldn’t be on my weight loss journey now, I wouldn’t have gotten type 2 diabetes and I would weigh a healthy amount. My weight has always been an issue, and I have never taken it seriously until this year , and I’ve lost over a stone so in 5 weeks which for me is great!
3) Be confident! Don’t let your size hold you back!
4) Dont out your life on hold for a man. Since I was 16 I’ve been with my partner, and at times I have done/ not done things for him and because of him. I need independence.
5) Be kind to your friends, you never know what you’ve got till it’s gone….
6) Go traveling asap!! Don’t start your adult life straight away, take time out for you.
7) Think things trough, some things need more time to think about, don’t rush in.
8) Try new things, don’t be afraid to experiment, if you want to do something just do it.
9) Don’t do things that are easy, the things that push you and that are hard are usually worth more.
10) Love yourself, I am begging you, this is what your life has been missing, do this and I promise you will for happiness.