I got an amazing new camera for christmas it is the Sony DSC-H400 and I have been trying my hand at some photogprahy, thought id share some of my favourites !
So on January 29th I started my weightloss journey and I’m now 5-6 weeks in. I have lost 16lbs overall , 4inches off of my waist , 3 of hips and 2 off of chest. And I couldn’t be happier!
So what started this whole thing was my happiness, How can I be happy when I’m not taking my health seriously ? I am a type 2 diabetic and that’s down to my weight and eating habits, and I know that if I lose the weight then I could reserve the diabetes and no longer have it! What more of an insentive do I need ? And if my clothes fit a bit better and my skin is a healither then I’m all for it !
I have been on so many ‘healthy eating diets ‘ and working out but it never worked for me in the past until now. I have downloaded the app My Fitness Pal and it is amazing ! I am able to track my Calories, and my macros and also track how much exercise I’m getting in and also my water intake. It has been a massive help for me as it gives me my daily calorie allowance, and I input what food I’m eating and it works everything out for me !
Exercise wise I have gone ant got myself a personal trainer ! I work with her once a week and she works be to the bone ! I am nearly passing out as I leave the studio , and I’m in pain for days afterwards ha! But the pain is good and all worth it in the long run. I also try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week and if I can’t make the gym I workout at home, or I go for a walk/jog down the beach, I’m always trying to do something.
I have such a long way to go, but it’s going to take time and I’m in it for the long haul ! This is just the beginning, I will be posting weekly updates , workout routines , what I eat in a week and any tips and tricks I find useful myself ! Stay tuned!
I know I can’t be the only one that often thinks about what they would do differently if they could go back to when they were younger. All the things you would have done differently, and it eats are you sometimes,because who knows where you be now, if only you’d changed thungs, or could tell yourself something that you know now.
1) Keep dancing ! When I was younger I loved to dance and know I needed to take more classes and get fit, but I told myself I wasn’t good enough, so I stopped. I’ve regretted it ever since.
2) Get fit and healthy while your still young! I am only 22, but I’m 250lbs, type 2 diabetic and unfit. And if only I had started taking my health seriously when I was 16-17, I wouldn’t be on my weight loss journey now, I wouldn’t have gotten type 2 diabetes and I would weigh a healthy amount. My weight has always been an issue, and I have never taken it seriously until this year , and I’ve lost over a stone so in 5 weeks which for me is great!
3) Be confident! Don’t let your size hold you back!
4) Dont out your life on hold for a man. Since I was 16 I’ve been with my partner, and at times I have done/ not done things for him and because of him. I need independence.
5) Be kind to your friends, you never know what you’ve got till it’s gone….
6) Go traveling asap!! Don’t start your adult life straight away, take time out for you.
7) Think things trough, some things need more time to think about, don’t rush in.
8) Try new things, don’t be afraid to experiment, if you want to do something just do it.
9) Don’t do things that are easy, the things that push you and that are hard are usually worth more.
10) Love yourself, I am begging you, this is what your life has been missing, do this and I promise you will for happiness.